Zoe started throwing up tonight (no that is not the awesome part) i know what a thing to write about. well to make a long gross story very short Zoe is sleeping in my bed tonight. (much to the dismay of her sister/hip attachment.) i was talking to her and she asked about Emma. i told her that she's fine and asleep in her room. 'is she asleep?' then i got an 'okay, thank you mom'. the poor kid has thrown up everything she ate today. (juice and milk included. trust me on this) she doesn't feel good and she is still concerned and asks about her sister. aw such a cutie!
Zoe is a complete sweetheart! I hope she is feeling better and that everyone else stays healthy. I DESPISE the stomach flu!
ReplyDeleteOhh, sorry Zoe. I hope she is better now...and better yet, I hope no one else got the bug!
ReplyDelete