don't i title all of these that way? well just a little update. since the last post; first Emma got sick, then me. joy rapture. where as Zoe's vomit was all nicely contained to the kitchen floor and the bucket Emma's was quite the opposite. once again doing her part to balance the two of them out. two very full loads of laundry and a traumatized child (Emma hates showers with our detachable shower head but it was in her hair) later and all is now finally well again. thank goodness it seemed to only last about 12 hours.
So, I don't feel bad now that we gave you that flu because we must not have had the same bug. None of us threw-up at our house. I am sad you had to go through all of that. Yuck! I hate throwing up!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! The stomach flu travels fast and furious around here. Glad to hear everyone is feeling well at last and I hope Halie and Tony stay healthy.
ReplyDelete