Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the year of the pantie!!!

okay, so i probably need to now knock on some wood, throw salt over my shoulder, buy a rabbit foot, etc.. but i have two potty trained children. two!! oh happy day! there is still a need for a 'night time pantie' (aka pull-up) they have been wearing panties during the day for about 2-3 weeks now, unless we went out. that was all on me not trusting them. (me not trust someone. astounding! no never!) but all this week when Zoe went to school i haven't been letting her wear a pull-up and no accidents (thank goodness, it wasn't my turn to car pool) but all in all in three weeks between the two of them only, i think, 3 accidents. my children are studs. okay stud-ets.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment on my blog. I found you! The girls are adorable. I haven't been up on blogs lately but I'll add you and do better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! That's FANTASTIC! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE MY GIRLS THEY ARE DOING GREAT AND I AM VERY PROUD OF THEM. ALOT OF LOVE FROM THERE DAD

    ReplyDelete