Monday, November 30, 2009

Allstate is awesome

no this is not a plug for Allstate. I've been with Allstate since i got my car back in Oct of 1999. well this year they had a 'customer appreciation day' and on the 21st me and tony got to go see 'New Moon'! i was already really wanting to see this movie and hey it was free. the movie was awesome! i liked it a lot better then twilight. (not that i didn't also like twilight a lot) the day however almost didn't happen. on Friday (the day before the movie) there seemed to be a lot of factors going against us. first, i hadn't heard from our sitter to hear if she could in fact babysit that morning, nor could i find a backup. second,Tony's co-worker that was working the shift for him so he could came with me, no one could get a hold of and had 'no called , no showed' twice in one week. and third, i was really, really sick. the kind of sick that you wounder if death would feel better. i was brilliant and the night before was watching TV (that's not the 'brilliant' part) anyway i started to want pot stickers. in and off itself nothing major. however it was 11:30 at night. I'm not sure if that was a factor or if the pot stickers were bad. but the next day i woke up and was really sick to my stomach and by that night my stomach cramps had me in a ball in tears, it reminded me of labor with Emma. Anyway, so at 7 my sitter called and said she could babysit. (one down) then when tony got to work the next day his coworker was there so he could go home (two down) when i got up that morning i was feeling better. not great by any means but i didn't want to die at least. so we got to go to a great movie, and spend time away from the kids. (always a great thing) moral of this story, 'New Moon' is awesome and don't eat pot stickers at 11:30 at night.

2 comments:

  1. Good morals--LOL! Benjamin got the stomach cramp thing on Monday, and Josh and Elie were sick yesterday. Such a wierd illness! Glad you and Tony enjoyed a little time together watching a GREAT movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I love the Twilight books, but I have to say I really didn't like the first movie. I'm a little worried about seeing New Moon. Really, it was good? The first movie was so slow and I don't think it was very well done. Should I go see New Moon?

    ReplyDelete