i ran out of ideas for titles. and once again have forgotten what i was going to say.
so months later i found this post in my draft box. I'll use it as my random post now. the girls keep doing/saying funny things and i kept thinking i want to put them on here. (do you think i can remember them now? that was totally rhetorical) when I'm having a moment that i need the kids to go away and leave me alone or I'm going to scream i tell them to "walk away". one day we were getting ready for bedtime and i had Hailey on the bed. she wanted to get down but i wouldn't let her because i didn't want to chase her down yet again. she kept saying "i want to walk away! i want to walk away!" i know there was another one i was going to put on here, but cant remember. oh well.
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
1 day ago




No comments:
Post a Comment