Saturday, December 25, 2010

holidays

i should just over cap the holidays since I'm that behind. we sent Thanksgiving in Vegas. it was fun, great to be away. tony was able to take the whole week off and come with us. it's been a long time since we traveled as a family. so as sad as it is my mind is blank on much after that. i remember having a good time. I've been in crazy Christmas making mode since then and have had little time for much else. so lets skip ahead. Christmas! Merry Christmas! it started on Christmas eve. we went up to Ogden. first we went to grandpa's to visit for a minute then over to Tony's sister Sarah's. we did the family dinner and presents there. the girls made out great. 13 VHS movies! (sweet) some adorable nightgowns. (i got one too) tony got a Steelers pillowcase. (I'm sure one of his very favorite gifts). move on to Christmas day. the girls, well the oldest two, got Mobigo's. (love them!) Hailey go an adorable phone/ alphabet toy. (Santa was a super stud this year.) 17 more movies. Emma's amazing primary teacher made her a cape. i love that women. we spent the rest of the day doing laundry and packing. not very Christmasy but still together as a family.


Hailey took this one herself. i thought it was to cute. it needed its own spot.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you had a GREAT Christmas! Looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete